The 3 DOGS

The 3 DOGS
From top-Lucy, Lily, Webster

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time to get with it

It snowed again yesterday.  Tried to get to my other job, Alaska Accounting Solutions, Inc., and was turned away.  They highway was packed with traffic and I said "I am going home!"  I thought that maybe I would work on my glass business, but I am not motivated right now.  I did download a book on making your home business a party business.  Kind of like Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Cookie Lee......I am going to read it and see.  I am not sure if going to all these places trying to sell my stuff is the best way to get it OUT THERE.  Time to get motivated tho.  I did get a positive comment on my website today.  They love the Dog (Lily) on the first page.  I sure love getting comments and ideas, so keep them comin!

J

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Julie, yes, you too could be a grandma sooner than planned... you just never know! Sure looking forward to them being here. Love your blog and am glad your joining in on the blogging community!
I know what you mean about the marketing thing, I have the same problem -

Wendy said...

Hey, where are you? Hope you are well, and busy in your studio -
I'll keep checking back....!

Julie said...

I forgot I had a blog....Need to get with it. My friend had a good idea. She told me to have a item of the week and talk about it. I will get with it tomorrow and add some more photos.

Don't talk about the grandma thing too soon! That scares me!