The 3 DOGS

The 3 DOGS
From top-Lucy, Lily, Webster

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Few days gone by....

So I went to a few places last week and they want my jewelry!!  I need to get with it.  Update photos on the website, basically marketing stuff, which is the part I hate! I ran into a fan at First Friday.  I gave her my business card  and she said "Oh, I bought one of your scarf thingys!"  It was very cool.  I am enjoying the creating process, but not the selling process.  I need to figure out how to put things on the website and maintain it.  I am not very good at that.  Well, back to work.  

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on your blog Julie! Your creations are beautiful, and clever, love the scarf thingy! Looking forward to seeing more.....

Julie said...

I would love to send you one. Do you wear scarves. They are nice, cause they keep them on and they embellish the scarf too!

What are your favorite colors. You can advertise for me...hehehehe.

Thanks for my first comment!

J