The 3 DOGS

The 3 DOGS
From top-Lucy, Lily, Webster

Monday, April 28, 2008

More to come.....


Well, I sent more things to Homer and sold them on the spot.  I got a email from Katie and she mentioned that things are selling downtown.  It is starting!  I am going to take one day a week this spring and work on the business.  I have scheduled a jewelry party May 9th.  I am sending and evite tonight and if you are not listed on my evites, send me your email and you will be added immediately.  I am hoping to have a jewelry party in Homer June 7th.  If you are interested in hosting a jewelry party, I would love to come to your city and show off the goods.  There are some new photos of things I have made.  Promise I will get new photos of the latest greatest goods soon.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your pendants are beautiful! After Kathryn and Sophie leave maybe we can arrange a trade of some kind....
and you can come to my city here in the rainforest anytime... bring Gina too, we'll have ourselves a little partee!